Monday, January 8, 2007

Whoops! We've Got it Again!

It's 11 PM and I'm up writing this blog because - although exhausted - I can't sleep unless I'm sitting up. YS has the flu and now I have the flu. It's baaaaaack!
YS had seen the Dr twice over the holiday break was on a 12-day antibiotic and Sunday he starts running a fever. Mine is only low-grade and came today - lucky me. The worst is the sore ribs from coughing so hard. I regret every cigarette I ever smoked on days like this!
Anyway - this is it - no blog till I feel better.

2 comments:

HollyB said...

Dang IT, Lovi! Didn't you take a FLU SHOT?!?!
I'm sure glad I got one.
I'm FINALLY feeling better from this MONSTER sinus infection I caught while FLo was here. Better feel better soon or Nurse Ratchett will be over to take care of you!

Flo said...

Oh no she will not!! She still has a sore throat and stuffy nose in the morning, the cold she had can't seem to decide if it wants to come back or go away, and she sure as heck doesn't want the flu!