Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Tagged

I’ve been “blogger” tagged! So here goes:

1. Three things that scare me:

losing a member of my family again
critters (snakes, spiders, ALL them ickie things)
driving on ice covered roads

2. Three people who make me laugh

my kids
Jeff
Robert

3. Three things that I love

A good book
Snowed in
My house

4. Three things that I hate

mean people
slow people in the fast lane
asparagus

5. Three things that I don’t understand

html
cars
Republicans

6. Three things on my desk

coffee cup
mechanical pencil
my glasses

7. Three things I’m doing right now

drinking coffee
waiting on the dogs to finish their business
answering this silly thing

8. Three things I want to do before I die

Visit South Dakota
Get the garage cleaned out
Win the Lottery

9. Three things I can do
crochet
organize huge events successfully
be a good friend

10. Three things I can’t do

travel in a car for long periods of time
the Sunday paper crossword puzzle
knit

11. Three people you should listen to

your spouse
your boss
your doctor

12. Three people you should never listen to

phone solicitors
A fortune teller
A drunk

13. Three things I would like to learn

how to solve the rubic cube
how to establish world peace
why men can't put the seat down

14. Three of my favorite foods

steak
taters
all of the above

15. Three beverages I drink regularly

coffee
diet pepsi
water

16. Three TV shows/books I watched/read as a child

The Waltons
Hee Haw (my dad made me)
Speed Racer

3 comments:

Flo said...

Oh man, I remember that, too! Call Junior Samples at BR-549!

HollyB said...

3 things Me-Me is NOT Stupid!

Lovi said...

I wrote SILLY - not STUPID! If it was stupid - I wouldn't have done it. No harm meant :)