Monday, March 5, 2007

Wild Hogs

Ok – Let me start off by apologizing for not posting. I bought a fancy new toy to scrapbook with and I’ve spent the last 4 days playing with it. My bad…I ask for forgiveness (insert stick figure kneeling humbly here).

DH and I went to the movies this weekend and saw the new Disney movie “Wild Hogs”. It was a great movie with some hilarious moments and well placed lines in it. We thoroughly enjoyed it. It might not be Oscar material but it definitely entertains you!
The story involves 4 middle-aged men who decide to take a road trip on their motorcycles and it well worth the price of the ticket! Hearty laughing is just plain good for the soul. There are very few movies that I just positively can’t wait to see until they come out on video but I’m glad I didn’t wait on this one! I highly recommend an afternoon/evening out to see this one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want to see this one. . .at a theater, before it's released on DVD. Thanks for the review!

Anonymous said...

I watched the cast on Oprah and they played clips of the movie that were longer than the one's they advertise on t.v. I'm having hubby take me to see this one just for the laughs.

Thanks for posting!

Flo said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so you had time to go to a theater and watch a movie, but not to post, huh? Are you gonna let her get away with that, Holly?

They were talking about the movie on the radio this morning. Evidently the critics weren't impressed, but Dan and Darcy and the listeners really enjoyed it.

Does it make a difference if you have a Harley connection--like Nunsense is so much funnier with a Catholic background?