Friday, March 16, 2007

Geez....

First of all, Sanjaya is STILL on AI. I'm going to actually vote next week just to help make that not happen.

The kids are on spring break right now. YS is at Grandma's for the weekend. Yesterday he calls me at 7:15 am to tell me he loves me and misses me. Isn't that sweet? I'm thinking it would've been cuter at, say, 10:15am. No big deal I thought. I had three more days to sleep in so I'll enjoy this while I can, right?
This morning our annual "stupid" bird arrived. This is the bird that sees it's reflection in our window and throws herself against it in anger (she builds her nest right outside our bedroom window). So at 6:58 am this morning, I awoke to splat!.........splat!.......thump.
I thought stupid bird had killed herself so I got up to look and there she is looking at ME with the look of disgust. Yeah, like I'm the one banging my stupid head against the window. Anyway, I opened the curtains so the reflections would tone done and she could get down to the business of nest-building.
DD thinks we should contact Windex and tell them about it. Wouldn't that be funny? Stupid bird would be famous -and I'd never get any sleep

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the deal with you and Flo? She had owl's outside her bedroom window not long ago. I say don't clean those windows.

Bird's of a feather flock together!

Anonymous said...

Where are your ads?

HollyB said...

If your windows are clean enough for the bird to see her reflection ...you are obviously not spending enough time scrapbooking!