Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ramblings

Whew! Ok, so I went scrap-booking all weekend. Monday I got the kiddies off to school and went back to bed. Because I can do that ya know. I’m one of “those” moms that don’t “work”. Well, I work….I just don’t get paid for it unless you count sticky fingers and kool-aid kisses – my favorite actually.
Anyhoo, I figure even the Good Lord took a day off, so I’m entitled to one also. Got up in time for my 5 hour lunch with my girlfriend and then the fastest trip through wally-world I’ve ever taken. Had to get home to the family, fix dinner (pipin’ hot chili), help YS with his homework and then it was lights out for me by 8:30. Didn’t even make it through “24” which is my husbands favorite show. That scrap-booking stuff is exhausting!
I read Flo’s post on her pet peeves when it comes to medical shows. I can totally understand her feelings but – not being in the profession – it doesn’t bother me that that much when it comes to ER or Grey’s Anatomy– unless it’s really hokey and then it’s an all new ballgame.
Having said all that and adding the fact that I’m not now nor have I ever been in any type of law enforcement – I can’t hardly watch “24” because it’s so far off base. DH hates it when I watch the show with him because try as I might (and sometimes I really, really do try) – I can’t help but nit-pick the “power of Baur”. So I slept. The entire time. Yeah – DH was happy.
Then yesterday was a “catch-up” day. Well was supposed to be anyway – hopefully Thursday will be a little better. I managed to get a few things done in between phone calls. Not many but enough that DH thought I was busy all day – mission accomplished.
So now that I’ve rambled on and on about nothing important – I’m going to go get ready for my errands and lunch with my MIL. If I don’t blog in a reasonable amount of time – come look for me. :)

7 comments:

Flo said...

I presume you'll be in jail for--well, WHICH MiL are you going to lunch with?

Lovi said...

Need you ask Flo?

Anonymous said...

Please post soon so I know you're not in jail! Because if you are we'll all get together and send you your scrapbooking to keep you out of trouble. LOL

HollyB said...

OK, it's Saturday, NOON, and there is NO new blog. Are you not allowed computer access from Jail?

Flo said...

Yeah, now it's SUNDAY. And a whole new month, even. Don't be looking for bail money from me, we're official puer now.

HollyB said...

Allright Lovi, I'm SICK of these DAHM NASCAR ads. I'm clickin' on 'em, but I'm sick of 'em.
Get off your tush and WRITE already!
If you have writer's block, go over to LawDog and read the comments. One of them gives a great suggestiong for clearing the logjam.
Git 'er DONE!

Anonymous said...

Holly, as a NASCAR fan I love the ads. I click on your doggie fence ads with no problems. It's all for a good cause so play nice.

Flo- shame on you for not helping out a sister.

Lovi, start typing honey. You're scaring us!