Thursday, May 24, 2007

10 years ago today...

I married my husband.
In some respects it seems like yesterday; in others, it seems like forever. Maybe because I've know him since I was 11, we were best friends through junior and senior high. Who knows - doesn't matter. We're here. 10 years. Would I do it again? You betcha.
We've seen some rocky days, some really rocky days and some really really rocky days; but we've seen more of the most beautiful, life touching days and moments that some can only dream of. Those are the days we cherish on our hearts, give thanks to our mates for and live for. I know in my heart how lucky I am. To find the kind of love that will endure "the test". I've found it not once - but twice.
Happy Anniversary to the both of us 'cuz we deserve it. ;)

1 comment:

Flo said...

Here here

and

Hear hear

For some reason I'm having a brain stall and can't remember which it is. And happy anniversary!