Wednesday, April 18, 2007

He's History!!!!!!

Finally!!!!!!!
Sanjaya has been voted off of AI! I can't tell you how long I did the "happy dance" - but I can tell you it was for quite a while - and I whooped and hollered the whole time! Somebody upstairs put those tweenies to bed!
We can FINALLY have a competition now and focus on the singers. There will be some credibility to the show.
I was sorry to see Laskisha in the bottom two, but I can see why she's there. And Blake? I think he's good - but yeah....he sucked last night.
It's going to be a tough go from here out - every week - you gotta hit the mark or you're gone.
No pressure.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta say I don't watch the show, but I get so much enjoyment reading about it on your blog.

Now, tell me how that Happy Dance went again? LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm with Lainy. . .would have LOVED to see the Happy Dance! Did DH or DD have the video camera going? :)

Flo said...

Ladies, ladies. I have seen the Happy Dance. Believe me, it's not pretty. :)

However, I, too, am glad Ssssssssss'hisname is gone. 'Cept NOW what's she gonna write about?

HollyB said...

I swear, if she doesn't stop writin' about that show..., I can't be held responsible for the butt kickin' I'm gonna give her.
Lovi, I hate that and all other reality shows, including Cops. I have enough reality in my life from watchin' the news.
It's b/c of shows like AI, and Survivor that good programming has to fight to stay on the air. Game shows should have to battle it out during the daytime with the Soaps. IMHO.

Lovi said...

I can't make any promises not to write anymore but if it makes you feel better - I really don't care who wins now - they're all good. I just really disliked those two!