Sunday, September 30, 2007

Here Comes the Bride!

They're engaged!!!!!!!!
OS and FDIL are officially engaged now!!!! He asked her last night and of course she said YES!!!! Everyone here is just so excited over the news! These two are so meant for each other and we are so lucky to have her in our family. And, as the mother of the groom, I have to say she got quite the catch too!
I'm not going to ramble on about it right now cuz I'm still giddy and weepy with happiness, but to them I do want to say:
Congratulations, I love the two of you dearly and God bless you both!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, how sweet.

What a weird thing because my son asked his girlfriend a week ago and she said yes. I just love her and feel like you so happy, happy ,happy!

Congratulations to them!

Whens the wedding?

Anonymous said...

Post a pic of that beautiful wedding dress. It's to die for!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's not like you're busy or anything so could you blog every once in awhile so I know your OK?

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Wish it turned out that we could spend it together, but mom comes first. She's better.

Anonymous said...

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovi, thanks for the best time ever on the 4 TH of July. You and hubby have a great family.

Hope I see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Lovi, it's Lainy, you remember that wise assed woman who clapped and leapt for joy when you won the 4th of July fireworks contest?

Where's my blog!!!!!!!!!!!